Jan 30, 2010

Joke, Work, Stufff...

After much debate in d world over which nation could shag the most. An international fucking contest was arranged. countries conducted regional and national contests to identify their flag bearers.




All the finalists showed up at the international contest, held in a 10 storey hotel building in Singapore. Each floor had 5 of the sweetest and most sexually capable women known to mankind. The objective of each contestant was to satisfy all the women on each floor and proceed to the next till he couldn't perform anymore.



With much excitement, various contestants entered the siren's lair and tried their manful best. Some got as high as the 6th floor (Russia, Congo, Holland), some 5th (USA, China) and so on. No one passed the 6th floor. When it came to the Nigerian’s turn. Shege timpolo he was named. Dressed in khaki boxers and holding 2 bottled of odeku, which he downed b4 proceeding to his challenge.



The lift indicator went up.. Past d 5th, 6th, 7th floors... The watching crowd roared in astonishment, then fell silent as the lift indicator kept moving.. Up to the 8th, 9th, then 10th floors. Shocked silence turned to concern as after 30mins, the Nigerian entrant had not reappeared. Medical staff ran into the hotel and started checking the women on all the floors.



All were found unconscious and in various stages of ravished except 1 on the 10th floor who managed to stir when shaken, and who pointed a shaky finger at a door when asked where shege timpolo was. It turns out its the door to a toilet, and the Nigerian man was in there.. Wanking.
....................................................................................................................................................................
 
Work has been really hectic in the past 2 weeks, being self-employed I suppose that's a good thing. Its been a revealing time to me however, that I'm not the super efficient, super organised guy that I always thought I was. All this is cause I have had to work from a mobile office. i.e. my printer, laptop, letterheads, hard drives, etc all travel with me in the car. I have a major building renovation project undergoing, where I spend a lot of time.
 
Other clients call for quotes and position on other issues. I have proposals and relationship letters to write and send. All these would have been a breeze for me sitting in an office. Just like in school when I could'nt read except in near total silence, I just discovered that a lack of my own private, office space with some serenity kills my work mojo.
 
This is not an excuse I would accept from any of my staff for tardiness of work.. so what am I gonna do? I'm reduced to working from about 4am in my office at home in order to get the emails and other correspondence sorted before I wear the hard-hat and go to site. Thus I find myself falling asleep by 8-9pm cause I'm so tired when i get home..
 
....................................................................................................................................................................
She came to visit me recently... I can still smell her subtle scent in my car... still lovely, still yummy.. Knowing her has been such an incredibly fanscinating experience. I cant but help wonder what if we met 10yrs ago?
 
...................................................................................................................................................................
Meanwhile, I need to interview for some staff positions next week. Front desk, driver, office assistant, storekeeper. Any suggestions of interview questions? I'm a bit rusty.
 

4 comments:

ibiluv said...

naija swagga......

working hard is good......God's speed

this ur babe......hmmmmmmm
but then again maybe u would not have hit it off this well 10yrs ago

whats their past experience?
what do they think the job entails?
you are looking for people who come across as intelligent,smart,articulate,confident and are honest-yep if they can look you in the eye when they answer your questions-great

do remember to listen to ur gut.....

Fluffycutething said...

hmm you and this your visitor sha!!!

i have interview questions but na sell i dey sell am. You go buy?

tboz said...

@Ibi.. u ave a point there, we were both diff people 10yrs ago. Thanks 4 d tips.

@Fluffy, how much?

Myne said...

Just came to check this place out. Are you settled in an office now with your new staff? I hope so and wish you the best.