Oct 26, 2007

Shine ya eye!

I decided to leave my girlfriend today.

No fights or arguements.... just a gut feeling that it is time to do so. All is not as it seems to be and an old fool like me should not wait around to be shown what he is.

There are just too many 'little' things that dont gel... Y'know, like being economocal with the truth? Not exactly lying but not saying what is required.. and you end up having to extract information like pulling teeth. Which makes you wonder why that should be?

I wonder if you find it funny, like I do that I never get a direct answer to any question, just half answers (which I find irritating)... or You make known your intention to see her early in the day before noon. She needs time to be sure she can see you. Suddenly has some errand or the other.

Or she puts off a date cos she's got an earlier date.. then it slips out in the course of gist that the party was postponed, but she didnt get back to let you know (and is now going to the party that night)

I feel like a mumu.. that's all I can say.. but na who send me go follow small pikin?.. How can I be fooling myself that this female over 10yrs my junior will be totally enamoured with me and me alone. When I leave her to go home to my wife and kids, does she smile cos she's happy or cos she can get her groove on.

Laugh at me, I deserve it... Long have I heard that guys like me who were champion players in their day will get their asses handed them eventually. And almost by a 'small pikin' to show them that they dont have 'game' anymore...

4 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol...Old man with no more game...
Don't you know,to be a married player you have to spend correct dough? It starts with N10k to make hair every month,another N10k for shopping...that is if she is a student...otherwise for the working class like me,you start with "a", "the" car...anything less and you are only received when its convenient...afterall what more can you offer?

Anonymous said...

i'm confused... you're married?!!
what da heck are you doing chasing girls then.
hmm. let me read and catch up.
hope you're not married sha :-S

Tyger said...

Dude,
I like your posts...
Okay down to the gist.
You are married!
You never forget it and the girl you are with will never forget it either unless she is really dumb (if she forgets shit for you both)... so if she is smart and doesnt forget then it will be silly of her to be totally enamored of you... she might genuinely trully adore you but that doesnt mean she will shut her eye completely to the opportunity of meeting or being with someone who might be willing, gutsy and stupid enough to walk down the aisle with her.. so yes you get what is convenient.. you should be totally tickled that this small pikin is giving you some loving though... or have you built her a house?... lol... chill dude, its the way the game gets played

tboz said...

@Tyger... Its d way d game is played... was just shooting d breeze...

like afro says, wot afterall, can i really offer?