Dec 14, 2009

Living Dangerously..

Been on the road for a while now.. past 6 months have been turpsy turvy. So, met up with all sorts of folks in all sorts of places.

Had many discussions, read many blogs... some live dangerously by their actions, some by their thoughts.. A school of thought defined it as unprotected sex, some as who you have it with and/or where/when/how you have the sex.

Got me thinking, so many crazy things we did over the years.. in school, after school... sex in a moving car, sex in the boss's office, sex in public places, during offices hours, with d gang-leader's sister or girlfriend... and realised I had indeed lived on the edge for a long while. My life today is sedate compared to what was normal 10yrs ago, is that old age?

The issue being that I dont think any different (I think), I just have less time and compulsion to be stupid (that's what having fun is called now?)

So, I will share some episodes I can recall with some detail in this 'living dangerous' posts over the next few days... stay tuned.


Merry Christmas in advance to Y'all...


Stay Safe...


PS. And so, I met her... finally! Sassy, sexy, intelligent... in a small but complete package ;-)

2 comments:

ibiluv said...

sex in a moving car i'd like to try

was someone else driving????

its aiight to have lived dangerously at some point

one is better able to act their age when they get older...wink

the old fooks say the young ones are stupid........

the young ones say they are having fun and living the life....

its just a difference in perspectives......lol

i say do what you will/may/pleases you

just remember the consequences.....

looking forward to them episodes....

Merry Xmas....

her?????....spill!!!!!!!

tboz said...

Moving car? Its crazy cool, but dangerous I tell you. I was driving, very slowly down a dark street in Ikoyi..

I actually think young pple are smart, just careless.

Her?.. sadly, I ave to decline..