Dec 20, 2009

Writer's block?

Opened my blog page... Can't bring myself to blog.

Got some stuff in my head but it's not organised... Have you seen some stuff on the internet lately? Saw a picture of a cow (yes, cow) taking a motorbike ride! And is was'nt a doctored image.

And so, I met her... after many months of wanting to meet her. Funny how we blended so well n quickly. Brilliant mind she has under her calculated, frosty exterior.

She tried so hard not to get my hopes up.... then, went ahead to give me a sexual experience worthy of a place of honour in my trophy cabinet! It's these kind of self effacing, understated women who are the real gems.

3 comments:

Fluffycutething said...

You need to get those thoughts together and let's have more details of this newest addition to the cabinet please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tboz said...

@fluffy... lol.. no can do.

meanwhile.. ur post, work to be done by both of you...

ibiluv said...

unorganised stuff???

you and me both........

that cow na gee

this ya new babe.......

she really is something isnt she????