Dec 23, 2009

Sexless...

Time spent together with her... no loss of heat or desire, either in the lead-up to meeting up with her or during time spent with her.

Yet, we didnt make out... not even a single stitch of clothing removed besides our shoes. And we spent hours laying in bed, talking, joking. Now that I think of it, we shared a rather chaste kiss just before we parted. So why and how did I enjoy the interlude so much?...

I had her sweet, soft body cradled in my arms for long periods... and didnt do anything beyond stroking her skin n hair.. didnt even undo her bra or take off her pants. No desire to do so and yet I desire her so much!

We spoke about any and all things, enjoyed each other's company... had some drinks, and went home. Old age perhaps?

I hope she doesnt think/feel I'm losing interest/desire? That would be a disaster! Maybe I should have asked for 1 of her high quality blowjobs? hmmm....

6 comments:

ibiluv said...

awwwwwwwww.....so sweet

but why on earth didnt she jump you???

or was this just a test in self control??????

tboz said...

@ibiluv: in truth.. I dunno

maybe she wasnt in the mood?

Fluffycutething said...

She probably was waiting for you to take the lead ;)

Ubong Da said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ubong Da said...

An Ex once told me you can't put yam and goat in the same room. I guess this proved her wrong.

but come o are you sure you this wasn't torture for the babe?.

tboz said...

@Ubong... Re: Torture for her, Im gonna ave to find out n get back to u